ATTENTION! The official list of procedures included in price is present in each resort. BUT! Only the doctor will finally determine it basing on your main diagnosis. Some procedures can be contraindicated (depending on your main diagnosis).
2. If you take any medicaments, don’t forget to take along required quantity of them with you and be sure to tell your doctor what medications you take.
3. Then you have to contact a nurse, who will work out your schedule of prescribed procedures.
4. Procedures are organized at the fixed time mentioned in your card. If you missed your time, the procedures would be organized as far as possible.
5. There are no procedures on Sundays.
*** Is it possible to go to the resort without a sanatorium card?
Yes, but you have to realise that:
1. prescription of the procedures is available if only the results of analyses and exact diagnostics are present. The diagnostics in sanatorium takes at least 2 days.
2. one can detect such diseases where any procedures will be contraindicated and a person will just enjoy the recreation, having payed the overall cost of the tour along with treatment. At the worst , one can detect such diseases where immediate departure or hospitalization is required.
3. the diagnostics for your sanatorium card is additionally paid in a number of sanatoriums. That is why it is better to draw up the card in the place of residence.
We hope our pieces of advice will help you, while you are in Truskavets.
The administration of resort institution is responsible for the quality and caloric content of the proposed food, if nothing else is listed in the contract or voucher.
If you want to eat your daily food, a buffet type of nourishment will be offered.
Meals on holidays and weekends are without changes.
2. Required documents for your check-in:
•original of birth certificate (under 16 years)
•for children aged 16 and more – passport
• epidemiological environment certificate
• vaccinations certificate
3. Your check-in is on the day indicated in your voucher or tour-pass, not earlier the check-out time in the accommodation object;
4. In case of pre-term departure without a valid reason, a refund for the unused days is given with the minus one day of fines or other penalties designated in some complexes;
5. Resort fee is paid additionally on-site;
6. You have to inform your object of accommodation or a travel agency where you have bought your tour-pass about your late or pre-time check-in, because the booking is being reserved for one day only;
7. Accommodation is not guaranteed in case of arrival of more tourists than it was planned while booking. Accommodation of the child is not guaranteed if the child does not meet the age specified in the voucher;
8. Departure from the object of accommodation is in the departure day not later than check-out time;
9. The extension of your stay is possible if only there are free places in the sanatorium or hotel;
10. In case of pre-term departure because of a valid reason (a disease, death of the relatives and so on) you have to write an application for refund addressed to the director of your object of accommodation, indicate the cause of pre-time departure and receive documents confirming the period of your actual stay in the object. Basing on these documents, your agency will refund you money for unused days;
11. During your stay in the object of accommodation you have to follow fire safety rules and rules of staying in this object. You will be notified of these rules upon the arrival;
12. Do not leave cash and valuables in an easily accessible place for outsiders;
13. The service content included in price is mentioned in your voucher. Possibilities and rules of hotel infrastructure usage can be clarified at the reception.